How do I book?
Date posted: February 21, 2008
To book your seat on the bus or find fares and timetables
- Go to www.nakedbus.com
- On the left hand side you will find a booking form:
- Select where you want to travel from
- Select where you want to travel to
- Select the date you would like to travel
- Select the number of passengers travelling
- Hit the “Start search” button
- The selected date will appear in the grey column, with a selection of available times and fares available.
(On either side of this grey column, there will be the times for the day before and the day after the date you selected, if the passenger is flexible on dates.)
- Select the right day and time of travel and hit the “Continue” button
- If you have more than one journey to book at once, click on “Add Bus Trip” then repeat steps 2 through to 5.
- Once you selected your trips, you can proceed by clicking “Continue with nakedrewards” if you want to pay using your nakedrewards balance, or by clicking “Continue with regular payment” if you wish to pay by credit card or internet banking.
- You will be taken to a page where you need to enter your name, e-mail address and contact phone number in the boxes provided. Additionally, for an extra 59 cents you can receive your booking confirmation by text message.
- Carefully read through our Terms and Conditions and if you agree to them check the box next to “Yes. I have read and agree with the terms and conditions*”
- Enter your payment details, if you are paying by credit card, this will be your credit card details, if it is by nakedrewards, this will ask you to log in, then click “Confirm” on the next page
- Happy travelling!
You will notice a progress bar on top of the page, showing which stage you are at while you are in the process of booking your trip.
A booking confirmation screen will appear, with details of your trip, including your reference number and the address of the pick-up/drop-off points with a link to a map.
Take note of your reference number for your records – this is all you need to show the bus driver in order to board the bus.
The confirmation will also be sent to the email address you supplied.