Booking form doesn’t work
Date posted: February 21, 2008
Make sure that:
- you are using the latest update version of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer
- you have cookies enabled
If you are having problems with the booking form please follow these instructions:
Problem: Can’t enter a “travel to” destination
1. upgrade your browser to the latest version (we support IE6 +, Firefox 1.5+, Google Chrome and recent versions of Safari).
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options… -> Security -> Custom Level… : “Scripting” : “Active scripting” : “Enable”
Problem: Booking form keeps logging out when I try to search
To enable cookies:
- in Firefox go to Tools -> Privacy, and tick “Accept cookies from sites”
- in Internet Explorer go to Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy and set the slider on “medium”
You should then be able to use the booking form.
Problem: My travel date is not available
Solution: We release seats for a limited set of future dates (the dates that bookings are available vary from time to time). We aim to have dates released at least 3 months in advance. You may wish to sign up for our nakedrewards programme which will inform you when new dates are release. If so please click here. Please check when your date will become available.
Please note that some services do not run every day. See nakedbus.com/bus-timetables for more details.
If you are having other booking problems, please email us via the ‘Contact Us’ form.
Problem: My destination does not show up in the “travel to” box
Solution: The location will most likely not show as nakedbus.com® does not have a same day service between these two locations. You will have to make an overnight stop. Use the route map to plan your trip.
If the location you are wishing to travel to is not one of our stops please ‘Contact Us’ so we can pass the message onto our operations team for consideration in the future.