Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Enjoy a 1½ hour introductory tour of this ‘city of firsts’ from the comfort and height of a double decker bus.
The entertaining and informative commentary will lead you through Dunedin’s fascinating and vibrant history, visiting these iconic Dunedin sites:
• A lookout over Dunedin harbour and city
• Olveston stately home (set-down stop)
• New Zealand’s first botanical garden
• New Zealand’s first University
• Dunedin’s classic old railway station and courthouse precinct
• The world’s steepest street
• Speights Brewery
Departing everyday except Christmas Day from the Dunedin i-Site Visitor Centre.
You will need to bring